World Wide Land Transfer LLC and our affiliate and subsidiary companies are committed to privacy in our information practices. This Policy describes the personal information collected; and how we use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information.
The types of non-public personal information that we may collect include: your name, address, telephone number, email address, or social security number. This information may be received from the following parties:
1. Information we receive from you or your authorized representative regarding your transaction
2. Information that we receive from others involved in your transaction including Attorneys, Lenders, and Real Estate Agents
3. Information we receive from the public records maintained by governmental entities
4. Information while using our website such as your IP address, the website links you used to get to our website, and your activity while using or reviewing our websites
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as outlined herein or as otherwise permitted by law. We may disclose nonpublic personal information to:
1. Real Estate Agents, Lenders, Attorneys, or others to provide you with services you have requested
2. Third-party contractors who provide services on our behalf
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide the products or services requested by you, your attorney, lender, and real estate agent. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with appropriate federal and state regulations.
Our web servers collect the domain names of visitors and the information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and similar information. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name, phone number, and email address. The personal information we collect is used only by us to respond to your inquiry, process an order, or allow you to access specific account/profile information. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we will only use it in accordance with the policies outlined above.
Our website may make use of “cookie” technology to measure site activity and to customize information to your personal tastes. Cookies allow us to collect technical and navigational information. and provide us the capability to monitor the use of our site so we can continually improve the design and functionality to better serve you. Cookies do not contain or capture unencrypted personally identifiable data. If you do not accept these cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of some online products.
8 Interplex Drive
Trevose, PA 19053